The notaries, Esperanza Prados Velasco and Vanessa Hilinger Navarro, have combined to offer a enhanced notarial services in the city of Cádiz. This partnership extends our ability to attend our customers whilst providing an outstanding service.
For us, it is essential to provide our clients with free professional impartial advice, to seek the most appropriate legal solutions and achieve the goals of our client and, where appropriate, draft and authorize the most appropriate public documents in accordance with the Law.
Another of our functions, as public officials, is to ascertain the accuracy and authenticity of the facts, as well as the instructions of the parties, thus exercising notarial public faith, to advise in the best way to act in accordance with the law.
Esperanza Prados Velasco
Esperanza Prados Velasco was born in Alcalá del Río (Seville). She began her studies at the Nuestra Señora de la Asunción y San Gregorio de Osset National School in Alcalá del Río, moving on to the Espiritu Santo School in Seville and later at the Velázquez Middle School, in the same city, with a degree in Economics and Business Sciences by the University of Seville (1980-1985). Her professional career began in 1988, passing the entrance examinations for the Higher Corps of State Treasury Inspectors and the Technical Corps of the Public Treasury, taking office in the first of them. She has held the following jobs:
- Associate Professor at the Department of Economic Theory of the Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences of the University of Seville (Seville, 1989-1990)
- Chief Inspector of the Customs and Excise Inspection Unit of the AEAT (Huelva, 1990-1991)
- Tax Administrator of Sabadell, AEAT (Sabadell, 1992-1992)
- Chief Inspector of the Financial and Tax Inspection Unit of the AEAT (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 1993-1994)
- Chief Inspector of the Financial and Tax Inspection Unit of the AEAT (Valencia, 1994-1995)
- Chief Inspector of the Financial and Tax Inspection Unit of the AEAT (Cádiz, 1995-1998)
- Inspectora Jefe de Unidad de Inspección de Aduanas e Impuestos Especiales de la AEAT (Huelva, 1990-1991)
- Administradora de Hacienda de Sabadell, AEAT (Sabadell, 1992-1992)
- Inspectora Jefe de Unidad de Inspección Financiera y Tributaria de la AEAT (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 1993-1994)
- Inspectora Jefe de Unidad de Inspección Financiera y Tributaria de la AEAT (Valencia, 1994-1995)
- Inspectora Jefe de Unidad de Inspección Financiera y Tributaria de la AEAT (Cádiz, 1995-1998)
In 1997, she passed the exams to enter the Corps of Collegiate Brokers of Commerce, bound for the squares of Arcos de la Frontera, Sanlúcar de Barrameda and Cádiz (1998-2000), the city in which she joined the Corps of Notaries, whom she currently serves.
During 2014 and 2015 she dedicated a year to perfecting her English skills, moving her residence to London.
Vanessa Hilinger Navarro
Vanessa Hiliger Navarro was born in Esplugas de LLobregat (Barcelona). Her family moved to Córdoba where she studied at the Divina Pastora and El Encinar schools. She studied at the Faculties of Law of the University of the Balearic Islands and of Córdoba, obtaining a Law Degree in 2002.
Notary for Free Oppositions to the Corps of Notaries since 2008, she has worked in various notaries in the provinces of Córdoba and Seville. Notary of Cádiz since 2013. She works as a preparer for opponents of Notaries and Registries since 2008. She is currently a Member of the Board of Directors of the Cordoba Academy of Registries and Notaries